Keep checking this space for exciting competitions coming soon!
STANDARD COMPETITION RULES
- The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the judge, presenter or organizer of the competition, whose decision is final, and no negotiations and or correspondence will be entered after the fact;
- Participants / listeners enter or take part in competitions at their own risk and Jacc FM bears no responsibility for any loss, damage or harm suffered as a result of participation in any of Jacc FMs’ competitions;
- The agreement or transaction entered into, or payment made by or under it, would not give rise to any legal relationship rights, duties or consequences whatsoever, or will be legally enforceable, or the subject of litigation, but all such arrangements, agreements and transactions would be binding in honour only;
- One listener per household is entitled to winning one prize in a period of thirty (30) days. Jacc FM reserves the right not to award a prize if the listener has won a prize during the three-month window period. This also applies to listeners who provide family of friend’s contact details;
- Participants must have attained the age of eighteen (18) at the time of the competition, unless otherwise stipulated;
- Jacc FM reserves the right to limit the number of entries made by any one individual, through the various entry platforms for a competition;
- Jacc FM reserve the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes if not claimed after two months after being given away on air or on the Jacc FM website;
- Prizes may not be exchanged for cash or any other prize, nor are they transferable;
- The winners of overseas / international travel prizes and their partner need to be in possession of valid passports;
- No member of Jacc FM, or their immediate families may enter any competition on this radio station or related platforms;
- Jacc FM reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel and / or suspend any competition;
- Finalists will forfeit their participation in the competition if they fail to attend the draws, unless specified otherwise;
- The participants/listeners entering or taking part in the competition authorise Jacc FM to publish or distribute any or all the details of the participant and or to take pictures of the participant without any liability on the part of Jacc FM and or remuneration due to the participant.
- Whilst Jacc FM endeavours to send out prizes or deposit prize money as soon as possible after a competition has run on the station or www.jacc.com.na, please allow a minimum period of at least 4 weeks for prizes to be delivered. Depending on the competition or nature of the prize, it might take longer.
15.1 No personal information will be disclosed to third parties without the user’s permission.
15.2 By using this website, the user consents to the following:
15.2.1 Jacc FM may use user’s personal information to communicate with the user from time to time. Users may indicate if they do not wish to receive such communications; and
15.2.2 Jacc FM may use user’s information for non-personal statistical purposes.
15.2.3 Jacc FM retains the copyright in databases of personal information of users.